The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Address: 5, Mustaqillik Square
Office of the Prime Minister: +998 (71) 239-82-95
Secretariat: +998 (71) 239-86-76
Chancellery: +998 (71) 239-82-60, 239-84-86
Office reception of citizens, letters and requests:
Tel. :+998 (71) 239-81-14
Fax : +998 (71) 239-84-63
The Cabinet of Ministers (Vazirlar Mahkamasi) is the executive body of the Republic of Uzbekistan, representing the Government of the Republic. He ensures the efficient functioning of the economic, social and cultural development, implementation of laws and other decisions of Oliy Majlis (the legislative body of the Republic), decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Cabinet of Ministers:
– Works on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 6, 1993 № 818-XII “The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan”;
– is the head of the government system, coordinate and ensure the activity of the bodies created for economic management;
– According to the law has jurisdiction in all matters of public and economic management under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– A right of initiative at the legislative level;
– In its activity is guided by the principles of collegiality, democracy and legitimacy, taking into account the interests of all nations and nationalities living in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– In accordance with current legislation, issues decisions and binding orders for the set of all bodies, enterprises, institutions, organizations, officials and citizens of the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Cabinet decisions the Ministers having normative character, are published in the Collection of the Orders of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and in an emergency are widely and immediately issued to the public by the media.
The firm is the creator of the newspaper “Pravda Vostoka” (“Truth of the East”), and co-founder of the newspaper “Narodnoe slovo” (in Russian) and “Khalq Suzi” (in Uzbek, “Voice of the People”).