Terms of Travel: Group Tours
The type of visa
price visa (Note 4)
(10 to 20)
|Procedures for citizens of the following countries issuing visas simplified:
France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, Belgium, Latvia, Austria, Malaysia, Thailand, the Czech Republic and Japan.
Must be submitted to the Consular Section:
– Travel Certification of French travel agency organizing the trip;
– Members of the group in four copies (example).
– Form “visa application” (note2) form («E-visa”) members of the group are numbered in accordance with the established list;
– 1 color passport photo 35×45 mm, pasted on the form.
– Photocopies of all pages of passport with photo (Note 3), cross-linked, visa application form.
Citizens of other countries before coming to the Consular Service must telex number (visa references) issued by the consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan based on an invitation from the “Uzbek travel agency that deals with the invited person.
-15 Days (1 entry): 15 euros per person + € 20 (booking fee)
-30 Days (1 entry): 25 euros per person + € 20 (booking fee)
-Log Additional 10 euros
-30 Days (multiple entries): 80 euros
Recommendations of tourist agencies, the organization of group travel and body occuppant visa:
Number of people in the group, should not exceed 20 people.
To obtain a visa for the group and we recommend the following steps:
1) The first set Enumerated list of group 10 to 20 (in quadruplicate);
2) Then fill in the visa application forms members of the group for growth in the established list.
Visa application (in addition to the signature and date) and the seal of the travel agency or agencies involved in the visa.
Visa free diplomatic passport and go to the UN, as well as for children under the age of 16 years (with the exception of minor USA).
Price is unique to US citizens: 140 euros
Price is unique to Japanese nationals: 20 euros
In some cases, in addition to the above documents, additional information may be requested:
1. for persons in the past citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan and acquired citizenship of a foreign state must submit a certificate from the competent authorities of the Republic of Uzbekistan, justifying the absense of the citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. For those who were born in Uzbekistan, and who left Uzbekistan prior to the entry into force of the Law “On Citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan” (02.07.1992) and do not have citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan ontent, the certificate must be submitted to the competent authorities of the Republic of Uzbekistan as evidence that a person was not registered passport of the Republic of Uzbekistan.